#317 – i’ll be fine

August 14th, 2009

#317 – i’ll be fine

1. Mcnajee says:

Haha! ive been reading a LOT of manga lately…and read this whole strip right to left. needless to say i was completly confused

• Zac! says:

Hey, to be fair, it actually does make some kinda sense to read it that way… come to think of it, I'm still puzzled as to why Eve refuses to spend the night at Park's place, and why she was so sour about it. Reading it backwards is, oddly, no less confusing.

• Rowen Morland says:

Its Eve vs Eve that's why she's sour she can't win either way. If she'd stayed she'd have looked just as annoyed at herself when she had to get up early.

2. Josh says:

New octopus pie! eeeee I'm so excited.

3. Camilo says:

Time to sit back, drink to my face a delicious morning smoothie, and enjoy the hell out of this. I've f*ckin' earned it!

4. molly says:

for some reason the "next" link isn't linking through to the next comic

• meredith says:

I'm trying to figure out why it's doing that. In the meantime, the arrows on the left and right should navigate properly.

5. BG says:

I can't figure out why Eve's face is the way it is after she finishes talking with Park. Suppose she knows his secret?

• kikiko says:

How I read it: It's the "if you want" after everything Park said. "You can stay. If you want" and "Yeah! … if you want." Can't he just tell her he wants her to stay, god damn it!?!?!?! … At least that's how I feel when guys give me the "if you want."

• ket says:

I assumed it was because she was frustrated with him for leaving, but loves (?) him at the same time and doesn't want to show it–or maybe I'm just projecting my own past reactions. But it explains her expressions on the next page.

6. hpkomic says:

The stubby-looking legs in panel 5 amuse me.

7. hahaha, what a funny web comic.

8. Jim says:

you must have tens of thousands of dollar from selling the original art alone!