#632 – come on

November 10th, 2013

#632 – come on

Folks, I am doing a big sale on Marceline & the Scream Queens original art! Original comic pages for as little as 75 bucks. Each page is one of a kind, so grab your favorite before it’s gone!

There’s also some pages from the current Octopus Pie storyline for sale here. Updated every week or so.

1. Yarner says:

"p…at.." is probably the greatest creative sound effect I have met ina comic

2. Dennisthemenace says:

How much you wanna bet mar gets jealous

3. Chocoboo says:

Aww, sad eyebrows in the last panel.

4. Arkadi says:

It's OK. This isn't going to end in sex between Eve and Puget Sean. There's no way that's gonna happen. It's OK I say. Everything's gonna be OK :((((

5. DEWS says:

Commander, this is the Drama Early Warning System sir– yes sir, we've got incoming, it looks bad.

6. Stuurminator says:

Oh, no, Eve.

Guys whose name you don't even know is one thing, but Puget Sean? Don't sink this low.

7. Rita says:

Why is everyone jumping to the idea of Eve sleeping with Sean? Can't a buddy give a concerned p..at.. to a friend who has clearly made poor life decisions?

• Oliver says:

No offense to Eve, but she seems quick to jump into bed with guys these days. Not a bad thing, because hey, do what you want, but it does make you worry a bit.

8. Videohead says:

PREDICITON: Nothing actually happens, but when he comes out of her tent in the morning. people will asssummmme.

9. tony says:

If Miss Gran was anything like me, she must be getting a kick out of all the speculation that goes on about the comic. What's even more fun is doing something people don't even expect.

10. Dennisthemenace says:

Has anyone else become baffled at the evolution of puget Sean ? Remember when he was basicly fat nirvana stoner douche bag to now hopeless rain dogged fatguy

• nekobawt says:

that's not all that baffling, actually.

• @jars86 says:

Is that… evolution? Seems like he's still the same guy in most ways.

• Dennisthemenace says:

I mean like look at him during laser tag….he seems so much more proud, but low observe him as he now has to grow up, he is a character that is in the same place as Hanna. He like Hanna is holding on to fickle past relationships that we all want to salvage more for ourselves rather than others. I mean we do not have the same friends that we did in kindergarten, and we miss that old buddy old pal. But they are older now, wiser, different. But we all grip on that past of them that no longer exist.

So what makes these adults any different from children, or teens like me. I praise miss Meredith gran she is bridging the fact that my higschool problems are an eternal struggle for me to conquer now then accept later….. BRAVO miss gran

• Narf says:

I was just thinking that Sean has changed basically not at all, in contrast to most of the cast.

• adamrocketblack says:

can you link to that? I dont remember

11. Omnithea says:

Just remember: he needs a friend right now, not a friend with benefits.

12. Gilder says:

I feel really bad for Pugent Sean. I mean, we've all known a guy like pugent sean, or been like him at some point and the people here in the comments that REALLY hate him i think don't wanna admit they're like him right now.

13. Booga says:

So did he not bring a tent, or apparently a sleeping bag or pajamas, because he assumed he'd be sleeping with Mar? Oh Sean… when you assume you make an ass out of you… and in this instance that is all.

14. TRthedude says:

Yeah…that' sort of awkwardness to the extreme.

Sort of a situation like: I'm only doing this to help Sean not get sick…We're both in our underwear, and under a blanket-type object…This scene has some earmarks of a romantic event, ….but it isn't a romantic event, really.

15. inrever1e says:

he got kicked out of mar's tent for trying to fuck her. and/or "booga" knows what's up, he didn't plan cuz he assumed he'd be sleeping with mar.

THAT'S MY SPECULATION AT LEAST

16. Rei says:

Poor Sean was shown having trouble getting his tent up while Marek was erecting Eve’s. I don’t think it was raining the night before so it wasn’t a problem for him to sleep out in the open.

I don’t quite get the Puget Sean hate. He’s no Marek, but then sadly… there are never enough Marek’s in the world.

17. adamrocketblack says:

How to convince a man to sleep with you, and remove his clothes.m

( Pay attention Sean, this might work on women )