Octopus Pie Theater Presents: Great Throwups In Cat History

March 6th, 2009

Octopus Pie Theater Presents: Great Throwups In Cat History

Please excuse today’s filler while I work feverishly on finishing my book. Storyline comics will resume as normal on Monday!

1. Mike! says:

Proof that the moon landing was faked! That cat doesn't even have a helmet on.

2. Leigh says:

Omg, my dog throws up on me all the time! My foot, my shoe, my hair, my bed, well that isn't me but you get the idea. My dog throws up a lot.

3. Farley says:

My cat just threw up tonight, argh cat puke sucks!

4. I am in the hospital because I NEARLY DIED and they had to take my baby out THREE MONTHS EARLY from the depths of my womb and I'm still commenting to say that this comic is WIN! Hooray, Meredith!

5. Mark says:

This strip gets funnier the more times I look over it and think about it.

6. Mike, she's OK as she can be for being such a preemie! She's tough and seems to be doing well. We named her Shaughnessy, so not after Meredith, unfortunately. :)

7. Kyle says:

Watching the cat makes me miss the duck.

WHEREFORE ART THOU SENSEI DUCK WHO SEEKS ONLY BREAD!

Maybe I shall find him on a spirit quest.

8. Babs says:

Okay, this SO reminds me of a few weeks ago when my date had just come into my house and we were "greeting" each other at the door and he stopped cold and gripped me tight and said "Did your cat just make a hurking noise?"

We both looked over to where the cat was and that was the exact moment my kitty decided to puke right on his overnight bag. "Bleah"

LOL!

9. BG says:

Cats don't need oxygen to breathe? Bad news for cat strangulars I guess…

Yeah, my own cats (or one of them, anyway) has been puking lately; probably from eating his food too quickly. It's OK, though, 'cause my dog'll eat it before I get a chance to clean it up. Cats may be great, but sometimes dogs are better.

Sorry for the TMI, but I felt the need to contribute something.

11. Tony` says:

Meredith, this is probably the most awesome filler strip ever. Color me impressed.

12. jbrader says:

The John and Yoko Bed-in cat barf reminds of a very funny story that I will not be telling here.

13. Aarbear says:

Thank the dear and fluffy lord that none of my roommates' 3 cats have yet horked anywhere, especially in my room. *Shudders*

14. Soda says:

DANGIT you actually got me to look up whether cats could breathe without oxygen.

I feel so gullible now :'(

15. David Waltergart says:

I am happy to say that it's been a while since my beloved ball of fur has "made history". But it was indeed historic last month, when he yakked upon the seat of my office chair. Yay for upholstery cleaner in a can and BOO for big companies pretending to sell cat fud! Went right back to smaller manufacturer, FYI.

And he loves this chair, much like I love this comic.

16. N.W. says:

You should be aware half of the those pictures are in copyright. Their incorporation in your work may not been seen as fair use. Be careful regarding the selling of prints, etc.

17. Leto says:

It's like Watchmen, but with cat vomit!

18. Ethan Horan says:

Is anyone else reminded of "Hallmarks of Felinity" in Nine Chickweed Lane?

God, I was the lamest kid ever for liking that comic back in the day.