#262 – dumb as a butt

February 23rd, 2009

#262 – dumb as a butt

New chapter! Should be a fun one. I was very coughy and sniffly when I drew this one. Winter sickness, am I right?

If you read any other webcomics, you’ve probably already heard about the New England Webcomics Weekend on March 20-22. It’s basically a huge social gathering and open studio event I’m organizing in conjunction with Dumbrella and Topatoco. It’s a free, public event, and lots of people are coming — perhaps you’d like to as well! Check out the official website for more details.

The Paper Bag Parade art print is now on sale in the store!

1. ScottBieser says:

Ah, childhood memories. Wish I could remember mine. Too much whacky terbacky.

2. wykstrad says:

Oh man. Little Eve AND Little Mor? I have a feeling this comic will contain potentially deadly levels of cuteness before the storyline is over.

3. Satsuz says:

Is it wrong that I kind of miss the pink? Or that; now that I know this arc covers their childhood; I'm slightly disappointed it's not in sepia tones or something?

The alt-colored B&W comics really grew on me.

4. Nate Pak says:

Haha. 'Moron'.

5. Keltie Borden says:

Mor's big pupils of engrossment in the sixth panel make me giggle HARD.

6. Elly says:

Ah, Super Market Sweep. I remember that show…

7. Almost Literally says:

AHHHHH! My insides caught on fire from the cuteness! What do I do?!?

8. Rose says:

Whoah~! I just realized that their names are puns! Eve Ning and Mor Ning. Hahaha, that's clever.

9. Another Rose :) says:

OMG! I never realized that! That is completely brilliant. …and it kind of fits them.

10. Emily says:

The next time you're checking out and you hear that beep, think of the fun you could be having on Super Market Sweep!

11. TinyTom says:

Just wanted to say, first of all, that this is perhaps one of the greatest webcomics I have ever read. I love all the characters and the situations. Also, I think I may be in love with Hanna which is unfortunate lol.

Second, and the reason I chose to post now rather than at the most recent comic, is that I just now realized what everyone was talking about when they said "pink" in the last story arc. I'm colorblind, so to me it just looked like a lighter grey LOL!

…or I'm totally mistaken, and I'm gonna look like a total idiot foe saying this…

oh well! I guess it's not too far from the norm! Again, great comic! Thanks soooo much for creating it!!

12. Man I was down on the floor laughing, after reading this comic. This is the first time I am reading this comic. Hats off to the author. Going to read all the comics of this sort. Could you upload some more of this comics.