#245 – nope

January 14th, 2009

#245 – nope

This page was a lot of fun to draw! But towards the end, my darling brush, posthumously named India Ink the 1st, started splitting real bad. I managed to salvage the page, but I must now find and befriend a new brush. That’s my sad story, I bet Friday’s will be happier.

mer’s listening to:
anathallo – italo

1. Randall Drew says:

So, I've spent now 3 days pouring over the entirety of your comic and I am stunned at what I've been missing over the last few years! I'm an upstate NY cartoonist recently transplanted to WRJ, VT, and look foreward to sooooo much more of this!

• meredith says:

Glad to hear!

Are you coming to the Webcomics Weekend this month? I hear a lot of WRJ folks will attend and it would be nice to meet some of you. :)

2. Ben says:

Is this going to end up with another broken ass?

3. Almost Literally says:

I've read through the comic again, and I think this is probably my favorite strip of them all. Eve's remark in the last one always gets me, ALWAYS.

4. Jessica White says:

I LOVE Hannah's snowy face in the last panel. I wish I had a friend like her, all my "friends" are reincarnations of Eve and Donovan, aka Debbie Downers. Hannah is the best.

5. SevernFelix says:

Oh man, I'm glad I followed the link about Donovan. This reminds me of the Christmas Blizzard in Seattle in 2008. I'd come across the sound in good faith that I'd not be stuck in ridiculous snow, but it turned out to be one of the most fun nights of my life. A lot of folks were sledding down the ample hills on cardboard boxes, couch cushions, or just their butts. What a great town.

6. JayZeroSnake says:

And That's how its done!

7. Night-Gaunt says:

Urban skiing, had heard of it but not seen it. This reminds me of the crazy, and suicidal stunts, of the Jack Asses.