#260 – no more lies

February 18th, 2009

#260 – no more lies

There’s just one more little epilogue strip and this storyline will wrap. Next week: something I think everyone will love. Say goodbye to the pink.

The Paper Bag Parade art print is now on sale in the store!

I made these just before New York Comic Con, and they’re finally for sale to the public. Only 100 have been printed ever, so get yours while you can!

1. kaiki says:

No more lies….just leaving out the parts involving Will lovin' Because it's not cheating if it's with OTP

2. gormster says:

Can't help but be reminded of Basement Jaxx's "Good Luck" with this one.

3. wykstrad says:

I think Eve's rationalizing this a bit- telling herself that if she immediately forgives Park for being dishonest with her, it's okay that she was dishonest with him. And moral considerations aside, if there weren't other people involved, it might work. But I'm not sure how long it's going to stay secret from Will's side.

4. David Waldergart says:

Well don't we all want to ask this (for no more lies) at some point, if not every day? Nobody I've ever known has the same rulebook as the person they've been dating. I've been reading this thing with Will as rather peripheral to a bigger question Eve's dodging with less and less success.

As Bo Diddley asked: Who do you love? Who do you love?

5. retro_andi says:

CSNY would say love the one you're with; It looks as though Eve's going to give it a go.

6. hatman says:

D'awwwwww

7. Dominique says:

Ouch, I've been in this situation (both sides– except I haven't been cheated on). Weird….

8. fourmoyle says:

Been here before too…and unless you're a world class juggler, it never ends well.

9. Carvin says:

This- this is followed up with 'Well, this thing happened…'. If this doesn't, I'm going to be disappointed in you, Ms. Ning.

10. eman says:

Okay, I don't own a dog, but midnight seems like an odd time to walk your dog

11. Seppele says:

Something terrible will happen.

12. Cameron says:

Eve and Will! Eve and Will! Ahhh!

13. A cover of the Basement Jaxx classic ‘Where’s Your Head At’ by London based alternative rock band, Caboose. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV_8BOknMEw where’s your head at